Friday, April 12, 2013

Out of Place Coffee Cups Revisited

What are people thinking when they leave their empty (or almost empty) paper coffee cup on the shelf of a store? Do you ever walk around shopping and notice the cup sitting there right between the books at the bookstore, or in betweenthe glassware at the thrift shop?

I have had that experience many times and it was not until recently I decided to take pictures; sort of as a game to see how many I could find. If I had the picture of everyone I had seen it would be wll over a dozen. Below are just a few of them and my sister has also joined in the fun and has pictures of her own.

I have also started a Flickr Group so feel free to add your own pictures and hopefully you will have some interesting stories to go along with them.


Antique Store in Soquel, CA





Goodwill




Kohl's at Christmas
Bonus - Two for One





Kohls' Part Deux






NobHill

















Last but not least the basic styrofoam cup at Salvation Army



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers